Friday, January 23, 2009

I Forgot How To Express Myself In Words...

So, as of lately, I've been exposing myself to a lot of poetry, lyrics, written words in short, and realizing it has been a millenium and a half since I wrote anything as a form of expression. I thought about it and I kind of forgot how to, where to begin. Maybe I'm just feeling less inspired than I'm used to.... As a result, I've decided to start blogging, and aside from just venting about what my day is about, I can (maybe?) express myself in poetry (miss it), or prose. I'm not going to try that today though, mostly because I feel like I'm about to fall off the chair and saw logs....

SO

Last night I was completely and utterly restless. And for some reason, everyone I knew in the world was nowhere to be found. So I was basically doing anything, ANYTHING to be occupied. So I was laying on the floor, coloring in one of my little brother's coloring books, just letting my mind wander and rot with TV. I was talking to Vanessa E. earlier that evening and we were talking about high school and middle school, and she mentioned a picture she thought I took (which I didn't, she's confused), so I whipped out ALL of my pictures and I was going through them as I talked to her. Most of them were from high school (maybe I'll scan and post them to Myspace eventually, just to embarass the lot of you), and it was kind of fun to try and remember obscure peoples names and talk about what was goin' on in peoples lives at the time of the pictures. But I digress, so reminiscing about all, combined with my odd need to speak to someone, reminded me of middle school and my odd fantasies of friendship. I guess I always wanted that one friend, where the relationship was like that of a sidekick, except it wasn't clear cut as to who the sidekick was. Just someone you could hang out with at all times and not have to expect anything to be happening. Or someone you could be crazy with (god knows I can get myself into quite the pickles). I love all of my friends, no doubt, but sometimes I just feel like adventure, and getting myself into non-sensible fun, and maybe one of you should join me one day. :)

Earlier today, (which was great because I got paid, nigga!) Nancy calls me all sorts of random, which I've actually been loving, and asks me if I want to hang out at the mall. So, I get ready, another friend stops by and gives me some money they owe me (double paid!), and I get ona bus to Sunrise. I met her there, and Mimi joins a bit later, and we spent the afternoon going from store to store, just being girly and window/actual shopping. Somewhere along the lines I started thinking how odd it was that Nancy is my best friend, yet she's the friend I see the least and have the least pictures of. Maybe next time I'll whip out my camera and go crazy, haha. We went around looking for Valentine's stuff for Nancy, and basically abusing the failing economy. Speaking of which, I'm kind of exhausted from walking for 7 hours...
So, I'm kind of thinking of asking all my friends if they'd like to go on a random vacation to Sea World this summer. That would be fun, I haven't been there in forever and water parks are great, if I remember correctly....

No comments:

Post a Comment