I kind of took a late start, getting ready. I had tried to text and call Nancy, to figure out exactly was going on, since she gave an approximate time. Since we were going to Scott's house, I didn't want to barge on over, whenever I was good to go. She wasn't answering though, so I decided to just get ready anyway. As soon as I stepped out of the shower, she called me, and I asked what was going down and said I should come by at 7:00 P.M. When I asked who confirmed they were going, she said she'd seen Rebekah at school and she told her that her and Delia were going to Karma's that night, but that they'd stop in anyway, beforehand to hang for awhile. She also said she was sure Mimi and Jenny (who I haven't met) would probably also make it. She told me she'd call Rebekah and that I should call Delia, just to make sure. So as soon as I got dressed, I rang up Delia, but got her answering machine. So I called Nancy back to tell her I didn't get an answer, she said Rebekah didn't pick up either. Right then, I kind of thought, well maybe they're going to ditch us to go clubbing, which I thought was rude, only because you shouldn't say one thing and plan on doing another, for the sake of sounding polite. Nancy said she'd let me know if she gets ahold of anyone else, so I went about my way to continue getting ready.
So, at about 6:30-ish, I'm basically done getting ready, just needed to put on my pants and shoes, when Nancy calls saying not to come over until she calls me back. Something about Scott needing to do something. I think he wanted to shower because he felt he smelt like horse dung, which was fine by me, there was still a lot of time left. So, I just kind of tidied up my room, to pass time, and then I get a call from Alec. We talk for a little bit until Nancy calls like 10 minutes later and says its cool to come over. I waltz downstairs and grab my iPod, since I had planned on walking there, but my mom decides to give me a ride, since its dark and kind of cold. I call Nancy once I get there and she invites me to the backyard, where the greenhouse is.
I meet her back there, where she's laying on the couch, with a kitten, Ophelia, laying on her stomach. I sit down next to her and ask what's goin' on, and she starts telling me that she talked to Rebekah and her mom needs her to stay home and do some chores, plus she's sick (which Nancy said she was earlier that day). She says that she's tried to call Mimi, but she still hadn't picked up. She's still making phone calls though, and she called Jenny who said she was out eating with family and that she'd make it after dinner. She also recieved a call from Delia saying that she needed a ride, otherwise she couldn't make it. So me and Nancy are sitting around thinking about who we can call to get her a ride. We called Chris, who said it was his uncle's birthday, so he was hanging out with family. I suggested maybe calling Michelle, and Nancy said, true, I wanted to invite her anyway, so we rang her up. She sounded interested in coming, but she needed a little convincing, but said she'd call back, once she talked to her mom. So, we called Delia back, but her grandma said she wasn't home. Nancy asked if she knew where she had went (assuming that maybe she found a ride and was coming over), and her grandma said she wasn't sure. Nancy said that it was kind of unlikely that she'd be coming here because she'd never been to Scott's house before. At that point, me and Nancy were kind of feeling dumped by two of our better friends. I guess its true what they say, Karma is a bitch. Hah! So while we waited for the other people to make up their minds, and Scott to finish his shower, we decided to venture out and obtain munchies.
We left Scott's house walking, and just as we were coming up to Dairy Queen, Michelle called back, asking where we were going to be. Nancy explained we were going to get munchies at H.E.B. Michelle said she was just going to get ready and that she'd call back in a little bit to find out where we were.
We grabbed a basket at H.E.B. and began roaming the various snack food aisles; chips and cookies, popsicles and ice cream, juices and candy, we, of course, also got some fruit! We tossed in a little of this and a little of that, we even got some Scooby Snacks (rehehehe!). Nancy offered to pay for those munchies, and since we decided to get a pizza, we'd split the cost of that bill. So, we strolled out with our basket, and Michelle called and said she was ready and wanted to know where we were. We told her we were headed to Peter Piper, to get a pizza (this was before we crossed the parking lot) and that she could meet us there. So we crossed over to Peter Piper's parking lot, and I looked over to Nancy and said, "Wow, Peter Piper is completely packed, huh?" And she replied, "Yeah....Maybe we should go to Pizza Hut, its not that far up anyway." I agreed, "Yeah, and we can call and order ahead of time, and it'll be ready by the time we get there." Aside from the pizza, I wish I knew I'd also be eating those words. I called since I was carrying my mom's old phone, which is also known as the Yellow Pages, and placed an order for 3 Pizza Mia pizzas: Pepperoni, Sausage and Mushroom and Supreme. The guy who answered the phone said we couldn't do that, so we explained we were willing to pay for the extra toppings, but he said it couldn't be done. So Nancy took over and said she'd done it before, and I guess it was passed to the manager and said he'd work it out for us. Great, right?
We get to Pizza Hut a little early, so we sat down in front and decided to wait outside. Nancy tried ringing Mimi again, but never got an answer. Michelle also called and we informed her we changed our plans, since Peter Piper was packed and that we were now sitting in front of Pizza Hut. We gave her directions and she said she'd be there in a little bit. While we waited, we figured we'd take out our money and pay ahead of time, since it was getting closer to it being done anyway. Nancy didn't feel like getting up, so she asked me if I could go in to pay.

I went in, and told the guy at the counter that I was waiting for an order under Nancy's name. He said it still needed about 15 minutes, but that I could pay now. So I went ahead and gave him my money. When he handed me the reciept, I was walking out the door, looking at it. Nancy told me that Scott had called her (she took his keys) kind of angry, wanting the keys. I told her what we needed another 15 and she got kind of worried about Scott being mad that its taking too much time. I told her that I was reading the reciept and thought that they may have charged us for four pizzas. On it, it said Pepperoni, Sausage, Mushroom and Supreme. Nancy looked at the receipt and asked me to make sure that it was correct. So, I went back in and explained what we had ordered to the guy at the counter and said I thought it may be incorrect. I told him that the two pizzas that we're seperate toppings (Mushroom and Sausage) needed to be together on the same pizza. He said oh, we're sorry, we'll fix that right away, so he credited back what he had mischarged and said it would be another 20 minutes then. I went back out to tell Nancy and she got kind of upset, and said Scott was going to get pissed because its taking so long. She was also concerned about Michelle taking a long time, since she was at H.E.B. when she called.
Michelle, finally pulls in, and once she gets there, we decided to grab our bags and put them in the trunk of her car. Since it was pretty chilly, we also decided to wait it out inside. We figured enough time had passed, so I waited in line, and they handed us four boxes of pizza. We walked out of there a little confused as to why we had four boxes as opposed to three, so I said, "Maybe we should check them, just in case, to make sure they did get it right". Nancy said, good idea. So we stopped at the edge of the parking lot, and opened each box. We got 1 Supreme, 1 Pepperoni, 1 Mushroom and 1 Pepperoni and Sausage. So we went back inside, to complain. Nancy was really pissed off, because we were wasting so much time trying to get the order right and she still had Scotti's keys. Not only that, but there were A LOT of people waiting in line, and it seemed like Pizza Hut was having a really hard time getting things right. Nancy decided to just hold me and Michelle in line, and talk to the host. She explained how this was the second time things got screwed up, how they were wasting our time, and how our Pizza's that WERE right, were getting cold. He sympathized with us and went to go talk to the manager, who as it turns out, was the guy we had been talking to. Since he was at the counter, we had to wait in line anyway, but at least he knew we were upset. So when we get to the counter, Nancy complains about our pizzas not being right, and he looks over at me and says, well she's the one who told me to make them like that. I definately didn't let him place blame on me though, because I basically drew him a picture of what it was supposed to be. He said not to worry, they'd make the right pizza in 10 minutes and that we could keep the mistake pizzas. So we went out to the parking lot, to get out of the frustration and crowd, and packed our boxes in Michelle's back seat. We checked to make sure they took the right box too. 10 minutes passed and we went to get our fixed pizza order, and it was finally right! Whew! So off we drove to Scott's house, with our 3 pizzas, plus two free ones! :D
When we got there, me and Nancy had already moved the TV and hooked up the Play Station, so we settled in and started opening and grazing on our munchies. Nancy got a plate and put some pizza and munchies on there, for Scott. She went to go calm him down with food and me and Michelle sat on the couch, going through Nancy's candy bag, waiting for her to help choose a movie. When she got back, she passed out plates and we chose to watch City of God. So we popped it into the PS2, and started watching. The first scene is kids with guns, chasing a chicken through alley ways. its kind of funny, but right where it starts to get interesting, it goes black and says its unable to read the disc. So we put it back on and tried it from the same spot, after cleaning it, and got the same message. We tried it one more time, trying to fast forward past the bad spot, but it was still a no go. I remembered I had rented 4 Months, 3 weeks and 2 Days from Netflix awhile back, and I kept getting sent replacements that skipped. Someone told me that sometimes with foreign movies, they are in a slightly different format, so it doesn't work properly with older DVD players and game consoles, and will look like its skipping. I guess that's what happened there. We knew there was a DVD player there, so me and Nancy went to go take a look at it, and asked me if we could hook it up. It had the little red, yellow and white plugs, so I went to check the TV, but they didn't have them. She had seen Scott using that DVD player before, so she called him up and asked how they plugged it together. He told her to use one of the VCR's. I kind of slapped my head, like duh! So her and Michelle went to go see which VCR to get. They plugged one in, but it wasn't turning on and they had grabbed the one that didn't work. So they went to go get another VCR, plug it in, and it finally worked. FINALLY! (Gee, we were saying that a lot that night.) So, we put in the movie, and I say, "Wait a minute. The movie's in Portugese, how are we going to choose the subtitles? Is there a remote?" We tried to find one, but we didn't have any luck. We tried to just play it and hope it had subtitles on default. Luckily, it did. We watched that, some of Scott's friends came over in the middle of it, we froze our noses and toes off and it was a good movie. :)
When it was time to go, Nancy and Scott picked up the food trash, and went to the trashcan closer to the house and threw it away. Me and Michelle just picked up the things that were ours and got our things together. Before we stepped out, Nancy handed us each a chocolate band-aid, "to mend our broken hearts", since we had both been having boy troubles (who hasn't lately, I ask you all lol). Nancy was going to stay at Scott's a bit longer, so Michelle offered me a ride home.
We sat in the car port a little while, and turned on the heater, so we could feel our hands and faces again, before she drove me home. I got comfortable and warmer and ate my chocolate band-aid. I got online, and got to talk to Joe for a little while. He asked me if I was still willing to come to Rochester for Spring Break, and we went back and forth on why one should come where. But Spring Break lasts for a long time, so its all good, either way, as long as I can come up with $200 for the trip. I do miss him a lot, he's a lot of fun to hang out with, and we need to do it again, soon!!
After I Joe decided to go to bed, I rang Alec back, from earlier. When I called he was panting all weird, and said he was kind of in the middle of something. I guess it was pretty obvious that he was in the middle of getting boned, so I just let him go kind of abruptly. He said he'd call back, but I didn't know if I wanted to talk to him that night, it made me feel sad, in a weird way. I kind of went about my business, but I couldn't stop thinking about it, and I hated it. A few hours had passed and he didn't call back, so I just figured he wasn't going to. He eventually did at about 3 or 4 in the morning. He asked me if I knew why he had to call me back. And I threw a duh at him. And then he had the nerve to call me a cock block and then ask if I was okay. We tried to talk normally, but I wasn't really feeling up to it and I started to choke up really badly and cry and he said he'd let me go. Supposedly, he took that as me being weird and acting psycho. I kind of snapped at him and we started arguing. I thought it was really rude and heartless to think that I'd feel okay hearing that and not be upset. Sometimes he doesn't make sense. So we let each other go, I felt horribly pissed off at him, and he was out of it anyway. The more I talk to him, outside of love, in friendship, the more I understand that him being out of my life is a good thing...







I like that last pic!
ReplyDeleteAnd see what I said about hangin out with exs???
Grassy-ass. :)
ReplyDeleteYes, I know. He's always so rude to me, I can't understand why he has to be so mean, and at the same time, continue to pursue me. Lame-ass...